£ 20,000 FUNDING
Do you have an idea that will positively impact your current woundcare practice?
“Foundation Urgo is a great example of how industry can independently support collaboration between the NHS and Higher Education sectors to drive advances in wound care“
Ross Atkinson and Karen Ousey – Winners 2011
- Best Practice Guidelines for Patients with EB
- Assessing Key Risk Factors for Wound Healing in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Spinal Metastases
- Chronic Oedema Management Tool
Other examples for inspiration:
- Audit clinical evidence
- Set up a service
- Develop a new clinical pathway
- Part fund a position
Funding is available over 12 months
Urgo Foundation funding does not cover: Individual Education courses, services or tools/equipment.
The UK board consists of:
- Jacqueline Fletcher, Honorary Fellow NICE and Editor Wounds UK.
- Brenda King, Nurse Consultant Tissue Viability, Sheffield Primary Care Trust.
- Paul Chadwick, Principal Podiatrist, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust.
- Trudie Young, Tissue Viability Nurse Aneurin Bevan Health Board Wales.
The above board is happy to offer advice relating to applications.
Closing date 30th June 2013
To apply, click on "Application form"
For further information, contact June Clark: